So the first exam I am undertaking is the CWNA, I have just ordered the book By David Coleman which should turn up in the next 3-10 days I have been advised.
Hopefully work commitments don’t get crazy over the next few months and allow me to schedule and pass the exam before Christmas!! Can you believe that its less than 90 days until the fat man comes, where has this year gone.
Main Areas Covered by CWNA are:
- Radio Frequency (RF) Technologies
- Antenna Concepts
- Wireless LAN Hardware and Software
- Network Design, Installation, and Management
- Wireless Standards and Organizations
- 802.11 Network Architecture
- Wireless LAN Security
- How to Perform Site Surveys
My study plan is to take notes as posts, but write them up in away that is like I am teaching you. I have found that teaching someone the material is one of the best ways to ensure that I have learnt everything.